“ Excellent service.
Disappointed that I was charged £120 instead of the quoted £110 because I asked for the disc ~ express service!
I waited for about 35 mins and feel that there should not be a charge for the request to take away the disc.
Otherwise cannot fault the service.
Duncan Gee ”
Dental Cone Beam CT scans allow you to plan for complex dental procedures, such as implant treatment, with incredible precision and accuracy.
They enable you to:
- Check a patient’s suitability for dental implants
- Check bone quality prior to placement of dental implants
- Find the most suitable area in the jaw bone to place a dental implant
- See a 3D view of the sinus cavities to assess the need for sinus lifts
- Be able to identify the IDC more accurately
We offer a dental CBCT scanning service in the UK for dentists by referral. We use state-of-the art technology at the lowest prices in Britain. We are the only independent dental CT scanning centre, which means that for dentists, your clients will not have to visit a competitor’s premises or queue at a hospital for their scan. At CT-Dent we want to help you to get the maximum diagnostic yield out of your patient’s 3D scans.